9 September 2017

Tangled Vampire Cat

Hi everyone!

LeighSBDesigns is pleased to be sponsoring Ike's SUYP Cats Challenges this month😻 September challenge #22 is Furrything Goes😻
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.gr/…/show-us-your-pussie…

I'm using one of LeighSBDesigns digi stamps for this challenge!
Tangled Vampire Cat


Materials used:
Tangled Vampire Cat by LeighSBDesigns
Spectrum Noir Colorista Markes
Cream, Tan, Black, White cardstock
Red, Black Gems
Gold Peel-Offs
Wording done in Serif CraftArtist2

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Such fabulous colouring and I love the red eyes. I really love this image and your card rocks :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...