1 July 2016

Sunset, By The Sea

Hi everyone,
I am happy to share that I was invited by Delious Doodles to join their DT team.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/232710637/digital-stamp-sunset-at-sea?ga_search_query=by+the+sea&ref=shop_items_search_1

Here is my make for their July theme as a design team member
 'By The Sea'



Materials used:
Digi image Sunset at Sea, by Delicious Doodles, artist Teri Sherman
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Tea Dye, Fired Brick, Mustard Seed, Stormy Sky
Distress Markers, Picket Fence, Spiced Marmelade, Black Soot, Stormy Sky,
White stamping card, by Stamps Away
Smoothie sponges, by Creative Expressions
Black card stock

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S. 

2 comments:

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...