Friday morning craft group at Hobby Craft.
This Friday I showed the ladies how to do a Texture Technique using PVA glue, Perfect Pearls and Masks/Stencils
Val .S (sample)
Created by craft group ladies!
1. To create the texture mix the PVA glue with the Perfect Pearls
2. Apply the mixture over the mask/stencil with fingers
3. Lift the mask/stencil off
4. Using a heat tool, heat over the texture until it bubbles
5. Once the texture is cool dust over with Perfect Pearls (colour of choice) to enhance the finished texture.
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!