24 March 2012

Dragonfly and Daisy Frame card

I made this card using two stamps from
Blockheads Paper Arts! 

 
***
Thanks for stopping by
Val S.

12 March 2012

DominoArt DMT Stenciling Technique

My creation for the March DominoArt DMT Stenciling Technique! For this card I used red/brown cardstock and used a cuttlebug folder to create the numbered design. Using versamark I stamped it over the card then covered with clear embossing powder and heatset. For the numbers on the domino I made a template with velum then with versamark stamped it over the numbers and covered with gold glitter and heatset. I attached the red/brown card to gold mirrow board to which is attached to the black card, I punched a hole at the top of card and attached the white and black firbre, I also punched three holes at the bottom of card and attached the three brads. 

9 March 2012

Blockheads Challenge: Bleach Technique Blog Hop

For this challenge I used brown card stock with Momento Tuxedo Black ink.   I stamped up the Daisy stamp and randomly stamped onto the card.  I covered with clear embossing powder, tapping of the excess and heat set with my heat tool. I applied bleach to the petals, the more bleach used the lighter the effect.

Entered into the Blockheads Bleach Technique blog hop
 

Blockheads Challenge: Bleach Technique Blog Hop

For this challenge I used plain card stock, I then embossed using a flourish cuttlebug folder. Using a Spellbinder label die cut I cut 3 x different sizes using my cuttlebug. With Momento Blk I stamped up the Blockheads dragonfly stamp and tulips stamp and covered with clear embossing powder, tapping of the excess then heatset with my heat tool. I applied bleach to the Blockheads dragonfly stamp and the tulips, I then used Marvy Markes to colour, then used the Sakura Stardust pens over the top of the Marvy Markers to give a nice shine.

Entered into Blockheads Bleach Technique Challenge


Blockheads Challenge: Bleach Technique Blog Hop

For this challenge I used plain card stock, I then embossed using a flourish cuttlebug folder. Using a Spellbinder label die cut I cut 3 x different sizes using my cuttlebug. With Momento Blk I stamped up the Blockheads dragonfly stamp and tulips stamp and covered with clear embossing powder, tapping of the excess then heatset with my heat tool. I applied bleach to the Blockheads dragonfly stamp and the tulips, I then used Marvy Markes to colour, then used the Sakura Stardust pens over the top of the Marvy Markers to give a nice shine.